We were there on our honeymoon, I can´t imagine better place to be. The staff is very nice, always says hello. Accommodation is good, furniture is little bit old, but perfectly fit in. I liked that you don´t see houses from the beach, they are behind trees and palms. Open shower is very beautiful. What I hated about accommodation was toilet, it didn´t flush very well, so you have to repeat it several times.
We were in room number 120 and I think this room and rooms around it are the best, since there is the widest beach (rooms above 142 don´t have beach in front of room). The beach is excellent with white sand. But best of all is snorkelling in house reef, I saw plenty of colourful fish, sharks a three times a turtle. Guy from dive school said, that there is the most beautiful house reef in Maldives.
About the food. Breakfast was every day pretty same, but you have wide choice from different adjustments of eggs, breads, cakes, vegetables, very tasty juices. On lunch and dinner you can pick from chicken, beef, fish, vegetables, fruits and delicious desserts.
The biggest complaint is about trips, we signed for the but anyone happened.
- Also Known As:
- Eriyadu Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Eriyadu Island Hotel
- Hotel Eriyadu Island
- Eriyadu Island Resort Maldives/North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The bounty of an exorbitant coral reef, an adobe laying atop a tropical island & a gold tinted stretch of your private beach while the day slumbers into the dusk. In the heart of the Indian Ocean, on the end of Malé atoll, lies the island resort, Eriyadhu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Eriyadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.