We didn't book this resort initially, but due to some hiccups with our tour operator in Maldives, they had to put us up for a night with Eriyadu island resort before we got on to the liver board.
Pros- Good value for money, wonderful and helpful staff, specially instructors at the dive shops. Amazing coral and marine life as expected. No loud music simply relaxing.
Cons- Rooms are tiring, showers are weak, food is a bit cold.
- Also Known As:
- Eriyadu Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Eriyadu Island Hotel
- Hotel Eriyadu Island
- Eriyadu Island Resort Maldives/North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The bounty of an exorbitant coral reef, an adobe laying atop a tropical island & a gold tinted stretch of your private beach while the day slumbers into the dusk. In the heart of the Indian Ocean, on the end of Malé atoll, lies the island resort, Eriyadhu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Eriyadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.