This was my second visit to Eriyadu and I am planning to go back next year again. There is nowhere else in the Maldives that can beat Eriyadu for the combination of convenience, tranquility, beauty and value for money. The house reef has been mentioned many times and is truly beautiful with a huge variety of fish. I snorkelled with an eagle ray and a blacktip reef shark even appeared (more common in some other Maldivian islands). I also did a few dives (house reef and boat dive) and the dive centre is friendly and professional, thanks to Otto, Guido and Saeed.
The rooms are simple but large and comfortable. Showers are a little weak but no matter, time is not an issue! Food is interesting and plentiful on the full board package. The waiters are lovely - Sammy in particular, who actually remembered me from the year before!
Possibly the most perfect thing about Eriyadu is the peace. No piped music in the bar or restaurant, just the sound of the waves, and the beach is big enough for everybody. All in all, an excellent holiday at a fair price.
- Also Known As:
- Eriyadu Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Eriyadu Island Hotel
- Hotel Eriyadu Island
- Eriyadu Island Resort Maldives/North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The bounty of an exorbitant coral reef, an adobe laying atop a tropical island & a gold tinted stretch of your private beach while the day slumbers into the dusk. In the heart of the Indian Ocean, on the end of Malé atoll, lies the island resort, Eriyadhu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Eriyadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.