All in all, it seemed to us that the Sheraton Maldives was the best value to be found in this very beautiful, very extraordinary, very expensive Island chain. We stayed in both a regular room, and an overwater bungalow. The regular room was a bit spartan, but the Bungalow was amazing. There were literally rays, Sharks, and other fish swimming underneath our balcony. The view was stunning, And the island as a whole was as beautiful as could be wished for. The Sheraton resort covers the island, and all of it is impeccably groomed and maintained. It manages to feel natural And perfectly manicured at the same time.
The food here is very, very expensive. This is to be expected, given that everything is imported. There's a decent buffet in the morning for around $30, and dinner will run between $50 and $80 per person depending on which restaurant you choose. Alcohol is also expensive. My biggest complaint about the resort, was that the food and drinks weren't that great for the price. Still, all in all, my wife and I had a very good experience here, and are happy to recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel North Male Atoll
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort And Spa
- Full Moon Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel
- Full Moon Hotel
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort
- Full Moon Hotel Maldives
- Full Moon Resort Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is situated on it's own private island surrounded by tropical landscaping and turquoise lagoons. With 176 guest rooms reflecting the tropical destination featuring the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Facing the sunrise with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean are 20 Ocean Villas offer large bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and luxurious outdoor living areas complete with infinity edge plunge pools.Sheraton Maldives is just a 15-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.