visited Sheraton full moon resort during Oct 12, the place is one of the best we had vacationed.
clear water and manicure lawns. good range of restaurants/bars. We stayed in the water villa and the beach cottage, both have their own unique features. if you have a chance do stay at both the rooms. The buffet has various themes, the day we had dinner they had sea food as the theme, was disappointed to see barbecued fish and a sea food fried rice as the only dishes.
The breakfast was good, with a wide range from freshly made pancakes, omelette, waffles and others. the rooms are very well designed and kept very clean. The outdoor shower in beach cottage is very touch.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel North Male Atoll
- Full Moon Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel
- Full Moon Hotel
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort
- Full Moon Hotel Maldives
- Full Moon Resort Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is situated on it's own private island surrounded by tropical landscaping and turquoise lagoons. With 176 guest rooms reflecting the tropical destination featuring the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Facing the sunrise with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean are 20 Ocean Villas offer large bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and luxurious outdoor living areas complete with infinity edge plunge pools.Sheraton Maldives is just a 15-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.