The most beautifull place on earth... if you want to relax, to spend some days with your wife, to go on honeymoon you cant hesitate... you must go to Full Moon. Here are my advises for a perfect holidays:
1 - Go at least 3 days to Water Bungalows(i see dolphins in open sea at 100m) and go the other days to Beach Cottage Bungalows(nice bathroom and bigger room). Both are perfect and diferent.
2 - I went in breakfast only for 10 days and i think is the perfect choice. You can choose from 5 diferent restaurants. My choice is Sand Coast. Nice food, nice deserts, and not to expensive. I make some meals paying 50-60 USD for 2.
3 - Dont loose the Dolphins Sunset Cruise, the Island Hoping Full Day (you will visit 2 resorts, make snorkeling, you have a barbecue on a desert island, and you visit a fishman island where you can make a lot of cheap shopping, and if you have luck you see the dolphins too). Dont go to Malé.Ugly place and a lot of man trying to sell you something very expensive.
4 - If you want to feel like a king give some tips to the employees, normaly 5 USD to 10 USD. I only gave to Abdul(breakfast) and Ashoullah (cruises). They are very nice and turn my holidays better.
5 - If you want and need more information, like the better room numbers for example, you can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope return to Full Moon one day later. Maldives are a wondefull place to go and 10 days are not enough for me... :) Our pictures of this hotel tells everything... Enjoy it!
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel North Male Atoll
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort And Spa
- Full Moon Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel
- Full Moon Hotel
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort
- Full Moon Hotel Maldives
- Full Moon Resort Maldives
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is situated on it's own private island surrounded by tropical landscaping and turquoise lagoons. With 176 guest rooms reflecting the tropical destination featuring the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed. Facing the sunrise with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean are 20 Ocean Villas offer large bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and luxurious outdoor living areas complete with infinity edge plunge pools.Sheraton Maldives is just a 15-minute boat ride from Malé International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.