Returned on March 3rd 2012. This Island is excellent value for money. Had a lovely superior bungalow.Really clean and with all amenities, tea, coffee fridge,TV (did not watch it).Yes this island is different to the likes of Kuramathi etc but we had everything we needed. Our 5th visit to the Maldives, all different Islands. Food perfectly adequate, always fish and two types of meat,lovely puddings and soup to die for(my husbands words!! even in 40 centigrade).
Staff very kind and helpful, a smile given results an a smile returned. We saw magnificnet fish even from the veranda of our bungalow, sharks, sting rays, eagle rays, giant moray eels and lots more beautiful coloured fish to swim with. A snorkelers paradise without going on the boat trips. The manager Mr Waheed can not do enough for you.
I was concerned about reports i had read but really had a good holiday.
My only request would have been more small towels . Go and enjoy it great value for the money
- Also Known As:
- Summer Island Village Hotel North Male Atoll
- Summer Island Village Hotel
- Summer Island Village Maldives
- Summer Island Village Resort
- Summer Island Village Maldives/North Male Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the summer never ends. ... more less