I've been to this hotel Aug 2012. it was a honeymoon trip. I was looking for a villa that has a private pool. I got the Beachfront villa with pool. it was beyond expectation. although the pool was looking quite old and need renovation, but wasn't that bad. and for the competitive rates they offer, it I would defiantly go again if i choose the Maldives. if you're looking for privacy, it is the one for you. even the way from ur room to the beach is kid of covered by trees. the food was acceptable, i dont like seafood so cant judge accurately. food price wasn't very expensive, though the buffet was the best choice for me. I have not been to the in-ocean villa but i think the best way is to have a mix, couple of days in each, the ocean and the beachfront one. the staff were very helpful and friendly. I accidently broke the cigarette ashtray and wasnt charged
Dont forget while you sort your budget out to include the seaplane fares as it was around £500 for the two of us. and I would suggest to bring your own coffee or tea as they dont provide that much verity and might find yourself drinking something u dont really like.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Velavaru Hotel
- Angsana Velavaru Hotel Haa Dhaalu Atoll
- Angsana Hotel Dhaalu Atoll
- Angsana Hotel Maldives Velavaru
- Angsana Velavaru Maldives/Haa Dhaalu Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angsana Velavaru Maldives. Early Bird Offer (450 per person) valid from 01/11/2011-30/04/2012. 25% discount for land Villa and 15% for Ocean Villa for Booking more than 90 days and above, applicable to above periods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Angsana Velavaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.