We loved every part of Kihaad. The accommodation was perfect, spacious and we loved the style of the cottage. The food was incredible. The variety on offer was amazing and we enjoyed every single one of our meals. The service was the best, every single one of the waiters and staff at Kihaad were polite, fast and very friendly. We also tried the Spa service and excursions and both were fantastic. The island is so relaxing and easy to get around. We had the best holidays of our lives at Kihaad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unwind, Relax and celebrate Life. Redefined, refurbished and recognized as KIHAAD Maldives, nestled on its own 600 meters long, coconut-shaped island, complete with lush green vegetation, long white soft beaches and an adjacent house reef. Whilst the resort offers 124 spacious, private villas and whole range of classic and natural facilities, majority of the island has still been left in its pristine natural state and is a true barefoot Paradise! No News- No Shoes! KIHAAD - named traditionally in local Dhivehi language as `young coconut island` with a beach length of some 1,200 meters around the Island, is a haven of peace, tranquility and serenity. Proudly nestled within the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, the entire Island and lagoon is the exclusive and private domain of our guests set just across the Hanifaru Bay which is a world renowned Marine Protected Area (MPA) announced by UNESCO, where whale sharks and manta rays meet seasonally and many turtles can be watched along with the delicate coral life. Just like UNESCO, the philosophy of KIHAAD is to focus on the preservation of marine life and local lifestyle, traditional ways and customs of serving and living together. That is why we are the first 'Reserve' island in the Maldives. Guests may fly-in by a scenic Domestic 25-minute flight from the Domestic Airport at Male', the capital of the Maldives to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport, the closest airport in the area which only 5-minute speedboat to the island of KIHAAD. Relax in our K Spa with Holistic Asian treatments or go for barefoot walks on the long soft beached that stretch out around the entire island. Join us for a lobster Beach BBQ or stargaze the clear night skies on the jetty. Paradise awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your KIHAAD Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gioia Resort Valtur Kihaad Hotel Baa Atoll
- KIHAAD Maldives Baa Atoll