All I can say is that this hotel is absolutely fantastic! The whole experience was made a complete dream from start to finish.
I travel a lot and often stay in 5* hotels such as four seasons and hotels in Dubai. The service and quality was easily as good if not better. This is an all inclusive although the food is absolutely fantastic. They have various restaurants around the resort but the main lily maa buffet is the best and there is no real need to go anywhere else due to the choices available at the buffet.
The diving / snorkelling in the resort is amazing and there is no real need to go on any excursions. You will see everything from sharks, stingrays, turtles to any kind of fish you can think of - including little nemos.
We stayed in a lagoon villa which was beautiful and and spacious and private - with amazing views and convenience with sunbathing and snorkelling.
By the 2nd day we were walking around the island bare foot - you will only need shoes for the gym if you intend to go. Other than that it's bare foot and sandals all day including or dinner. Ladies do not need heels whatsoever.
All plug sockets are 3 pin uk type.
To arrive at the island there is a sea plane and speed boat transfer which adds to an amazing experience
If money is tight I wold still recommend the beach villa which are cheaper and obviously the wate villas if money is not an issue - however these are often fully booked. The lagoon villa was still amazing and I would definitely recommend it.
There is the aqua bar which has an infinity pool and is amazingly picturesque. This is mainly a quiet area and for adults only
On the other side there is th vibes bar which is more a family area (although there are not many kids). This has pool tables, ping pong, shisha, and a lap pool for length swimming.
The staff are amazingly helpful and will aim to sort out anything you ask - they even organised a cinema screen viewing specifically for me for a bug football match I wanted to watch.
The full inclusive is a premium package and includes all champagne, wine etc. the Maldives is generally very expensive or food and drink so this is amazing value for people that eat a lot and drink a lot of alcohol specifically.
This hotel is our bliss - do not for one second think you sacrifice any quality from it being all inclusive because you don't!
Although the spa is beautiful I did find it over priced especially for standard massages - however, I'm sure the other treatments ar good and represent a unique experience.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Beach Hotel South Ari Atoll
- Lily Beach Resort And Spa
- Lily Beach Hotel
- Lily Beach
- Lily Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Lily Beach Maldives
- Lily Beach Resort
- Lily Beach Resort & Spa Maldives/South Ari Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ---UNDERGOING UPGRADES--- In the deep blue sea of the Indian Ocean, among the scattered small Islands known as the Garland of Flowers (Maldive Islands) of indescribable nature, Lily Beach Resort is the island - Huvahendhoo at the South East Ari-Atoll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Lily Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.