We spent a week at W Maldives as a couple in Dec 2013. The Ocean Villa was a wonderful experience, with the ability to snorkel off the reef. Ku Nakanelua, the W Insider, made a real difference in the trip with her personalised service and knowledge. Ku also sent us a hello email months after we left the resort. Thanks to Ku, we still enjoy living next to the W Hotel in Singapore. There was some issues with service from the front desk, but Ku sorted it out. Service recovery does matter.
It's a small island, you can walk around it in less than 10 mins. If you like being alone as a couple, water sports, and just chillling out than this is the place for you. If you need lots of activity and people, more than 3 restaurants, than you may have to find a larger island or a much larger resort. Overall, we enjoyed the trip and would come back again.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat & Spa Maldives Hotel
- w Retreat And Spa Maldives
- w Retreat & Spa Maldives Hotel North Ari Atoll
- w Retreat Hotel Maldives
- w Retreat Resort Maldives
- w Hotel Maldives
- W Retreat & Spa Maldives North Ari Atoll
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bi-level beachfront and over-water retreats let indoor and outdoor mingle; roofs with peek-a-boo views of the sky and glass-paneled floors that reveal lagoon fauna below. Privacy is paramount – enjoy your own plunge pool, sundeck, and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your W Retreat & Spa Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.