“Avoid it if you can” 2 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuala Terengganu
Alamanda Hotel Kuala Terengganu
No. 28 & 28A, Jalan Tok Lam, Kuala Terengganu 20100, Malaysia (Formerly Hotel Grand Paradise )   |
Ranked #22 of 29 hotels in Kuala Terengganu
“Avoid it if you can”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Avoid it if you can, but there is not much choice in this city... It is overpriced, our room was full of ants, it is right next to a mosque, which I don't mind, but this guy here is just singing terribly bad and loud... They also cut the water so we couldn't take a shower in the morning...

• Stayed July 2012

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Penang Island, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Paid RM100 per night for single occupancy of room. No window in room, but at least that kept out outside noise and Mosquitos. Room contained fridge, TV, working hot water shower and AC. Free wifi connection worked most of the time. Stay was spoiled for me by confusion among staff about payment of the bill. When I checked in I asked to stay two nights, but receptionist only charged my debit card for one night. Staff were perfectly friendly the first day. The second day, however, the atmosphere changed and finally I was summoned to reception and asked if I wanted to extend my stay. I said I'd booked for two nights. 'But you not pay. When you pay?' So I then paid for the second night. From then on, I felt I was being ignored by reception staff and made to feel I'd tried to cheat the hotel. Not a pleasant experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011 via mobile

Located in town, rates compensate the offering...Not hot water despite having switch on. The family room was big enough for a family if 5 and at RM130, I felt it was reasonable

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Alamanda Hotel Kuala Terengganu? Share your experiences!