“The best tasting food is PORK FREE” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Subang Jaya
Cuisines: Pakistani
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
“The best tasting food is PORK FREE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I like places where everyone can dine, this place is one of many great examples. Halal and delicious muslim foods, what else can we ask?

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Selangor
“Awesome Pakistani fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

It was our first meal there and boy it was so sumptuous, flavorful, rich and aromatic! We didn't expect much in the beginning because it is not very well known around in Subang, but we came out very surprised, it really surpassed our expectations. The staff were also one of the friendliest I've ever come acrossed. Atmosphere was good too, decorated in traditional Pakistani style, homely, cosy and quaint. We tried the lamb peshawri & fish methi, both of which were very satisfying to the tummy. When the garlic naan came, it was so aromatic and tasty. Expecting more visits next time.

Subang Jaya, Malaysia
“Excellence Food, Reasonable Price and Good Ambient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had dinner in Sheeh Mahal last night.

Interior Design / Ambient
When I first stepped, with the interior design presented in my eyes, honestly I didn't expect the price to be cheap. The restaurant has reflective material (middle-east style) as part of the interior and some simple decoration which looks simple yet elegant. The environment is not noisy which is good!

There were 2 waiters on duty. They are very polite and helpful with the menu since it was my first time in Pakistanis restaurant. They may not speak good English and have very good understanding with local English but this is won’t be an issue and trust me that they are friendly.

- Tandoori Sizzle is a MUST TRY! That gravy is so tasty and the meat is extremely tender!
- We had garlic naan which was fresh and hot, highly recommended!
- Homemade iced lemon tea is refreshing and tea masala smell so nice!
- Besides that, they serve/ refill plain water for free.
- As for dessert, I can’t remember the name, it was the first row in the dessert menu. It is a deep fry dumping in rose syrup. It comes in 2 small dumplings but I suggest this for sharing if you are not a sweet lover.

Price
10% tax. Very thing is cheap!
RM 4.90 for garlic naan
Less than RM20 for quarter Tandoori chicken (Enough for 2 people sharing).
Iced lemon tea and masala tea each costs less than RM 5.
Dessert less than RM 10

I will definitely come back to this shop again! It will be a very good place family gathering.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Pros
Delicious food and quick service, nice ambiance
Cons
Very small portions
Overall a nice experience

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, good service, carpeted and nice ambience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Today is my second time there for dinner. First time was with some visitors from Pakistan 2 weeks ago. They liked it. So just now I brought my entire family.
We went for the buffet as we did not want to wait for the good to come to the table.
Well done Sheesh Mahal. I tried bits of everything that's on the buffet table. We all came home happy.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere