I stayed in a two bedroom suite in this resort recently with my family and we really enjoyed ourselves. I was preparing to expect the worst after reading some of the negative reviews in TripAdvisor. But everything was so wonderful from the time we check in till the day we left. As soon as we arrived at the lobby, the porter came to take our bags and a lady politely usher us to the registration counter and everything done in a minute or two. We were then being ferried to our chalet by buggy passing by the manyTrunks.. We just love it at first sight!! The rooms were well furnished with all the necessary amenities, they even provide slippers and torch light. The sheets and towels were sparkling white and we are prettey happy with everything, not to fuss about hand towels too. All the staffs including the buggy drivers, housekeeping etc are all very friendly and helpful. There are many bicycles for us to cycle around the Trunks and to the main area. This not only pollution free but also get us to exercise. It is really fun and we enjoyed the bicycle ride very much. Although some of the bikes are faulty and need repair. There are many beach activities, also a go-cart nearby. In this part of the Straits of Malacca, the water is murky. Afternoon is usually low tide and high tide in the night and it is very breezy and cooling at night. We also get to watch the beautiful sunset from our chalet. We had a wonderful holiday here and we will definitely come back and will also recommend this resort to our friends and relatives.
1) Do not allow vehicles and motorbikes to park at the entrance to the resort (before guard house) as it causes obstruction into the resort. Its messy and devalue the image of the resort.
2) Set proper stalls nearby the resort for hotel guest to shop, e.g selling souveniers, clothings, made in malaysia goods etc. There are many in Vietnam, Thailand, China etc...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort stretches out from the Sepang coastline, almost a kilometer into the sheltered waters of the Straits of Malacca with 392 luxuriously appointed over water villas that shape a palm tree. This new upscale resort offers guests a wide range of sports and entertainment activities as well as great food & beverage outlet selection. Located in the district of Sepang, in the southern part of the state of Selangor, AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort is a short 35 minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The resort is also conveniently located close to the Sepang International Circuit - home to the Malaysian leg of the F1 race. Inspired by Polynesian and Maldivian architecture, blended with contemporary Malaysian interior design, each over water villa showcases a range of features that will ensure you take full advantage of the relaxed comfort, knowing we have the details covered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Palm Tree Iconic Hotel Sepang
- Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort And Spa