The Tune hotel at the airport is handy and easy to get too. We are two middle aged mid to low price range backpackers, and we walked to the hotel from the arrivals at the airport, took about 10 minutes with back packs. A little hot and steamy, but not really too difficult, although it is more than the advertised 300 meters. The room was clean and tidy ... Typical tune set up. However it was very small. We aren't very fussy people and stay in guest houses and avoid big fancy hotels, but this was close to our minimum benchmark. It did have a small 7/11 to buy basic supplies from. We walked back to the airport for food as the food outlet at the hotel only seemed to offer noodles in a cup. We foolishly ate at the taste of Malaysia, not recommended. You would be better off going inside the terminal as there are more choices (We should have looked first) and it is cooler inside too.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel Sepang
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel
- Tune Hotel Sepang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels.com branded limited-service hotels. The KLIA-LCCT Aiport hotel features 222 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.