They provide shuttle bus frequently from the lcct, so look out for it. It will cost you RM1 though if you don't mind. ;) Or you can walk under the sheltered walkway if you want. Room was small as expected but the bed was very comfortable, slept like a baby, except for when I was woken up by a bunch of loud Chinese tourists at 11 am who was talking/shouting outside my door. For its price (i got the aircon, amenities pack for two, which are added on costs), you can get good hotel stays in KL central but I think just the proximity to the airport beats the commuting hassle. 7 Eleven downstairs was very handy too. Would stay again if I was in transit and needed a night's stay.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel Sepang
- Tune Hotel Sepang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels.com branded limited-service hotels. The KLIA-LCCT Aiport hotel features 222 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.