Even for a quick overnight stay, staying here was a poor to terrible experience. Thinking the location would be ideal for a LCCT to KLIA transfer, I booked this hotel for an already overpriced 180.00 ringgits (with 24 hour air-con and a towel...a towel?). I arrived late, at 1:00 a.m., and wanted a simple place to crash in for 8 hours or so since my flight that day was later in the evening. I did not care about the small room size or the overall quality of the room, which as minimal, but only that it was clean, which granted, it was.
However, at 8 a.m., I was awakened by slamming doors, shouting people, and the constant movement of carts around the hallway. I peered out to find an army of cleaning staff barraging to and fro from room to room with no concept of working quietly. I quickly informed the front desk where I was told that the 3rd floor was cleaned first. After I indicated that check-out is not until 11 a.m., that a person may want to sleep until that time, and that there was no need work in such a loud manner (slamming of doors for one), I was met with quiet disdain. Finally, the head of housekeeping acknowledged he would tell the staff to be quiet, but this was not the case. When I asked for a feedback form, none of the staff could find one. When I asked for an hour longer check-out period, I was told I would have to pay 60 ringgits.
Tune hotels are like AirAsia in the sense that the lure you into thinking the price is worth the "small" sacrifices you have to pay, but I would contend that their constant lack of professionalism and consideration is not a small sacrifice. A taxi to KLIA is 50 ringgits. The extra services just keep adding up, such as the late check-out which I believe to be a small consolation for the morning's debacle. The place is small, loud, and does not regard its customers highly. In the end, one is probably better to just go with a "regular" hotel, with a shuttle, that understands the basic needs of its clientele.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel Sepang
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel
- Tune Hotel Sepang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels.com branded limited-service hotels. The KLIA-LCCT Aiport hotel features 222 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.