We stayed here overnight between a flight from Perth-KL , KL-Thailand.
The room was tiny but for $38 a night for two people we weren't expecting too much. The room was very clean, in relatively good condition (walls were a bit chipped) and the bed was really comfy.
It is a 5 min walk through an undercover walkway from the arrivals area of KL LCC terminal.
I wouldn't stay here more than one night but it definitely does the job if you are just looking for a nice hot shower and a comfy bed between flights.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel Sepang
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel
- Tune Hotel Sepang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels.com branded limited-service hotels. The KLIA-LCCT Aiport hotel features 222 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.