In the end it cost around US$70 for a night, with wifi, and a comfort kit that included a towel and soap but no toothbrush. If the room was $30 or even $50 maybe it would be OK.. but at US$70 it's just plain gouging. The room is tiny.. in fact it's a challenge to get your body and your suitcase through the door as there's only about 40 cm of floor space between the bed and the walls.. and you have to climb over your suitcase (or the bed) to get from the door to the bathroom. I fly with Air Asia a lot.. but since staying at this hotel I book my flights around NOT having to overnight at KLIA-LCCT.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel Sepang
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel
- Tune Hotel Sepang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels.com branded limited-service hotels. The KLIA-LCCT Aiport hotel features 222 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.