And thats the advantage especially if you have an early morning flight as I did. In fact I had two such destinations having to double back from Siem Reap to get to Chiang Mai and no connecting service. The rooms are small, no doubt about that as you open the door it just passes by the bottom of the bed but for what I pad it was adequate. I paid extra for air conditioning but took my own towel although a package is not expensive of top of the base price. Certainly wouldn't stay here longer than 1 night but its the best option you have as its an hours journey into the city and you are unlikely to find anything cheaper than this place, believe me I have tried and its not worth the effort.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel
- Tune Hotels .Com Klia-Lcct Airport Hotel Sepang
- Tune Hotel Sepang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels.com branded limited-service hotels. The KLIA-LCCT Aiport hotel features 222 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.