“Just the place to relax for a day layover in KL” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jawadene Suite and Breakfast

You added Jawadene Suite and Breakfast to your Saves list
Jawadene Suite and Breakfast
No. 1 Jalan Warisan Setia 5/11 Kota Warisan | Kota Warisan, Sepang 43900, Malaysia   |
Ranked #2 of 8 Sepang B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Just the place to relax for a day layover in KL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife, 3yr old and I couldnt be happier with my choice of a night at Jawadene Suite and Breakfast.
Stayed in the Okinawa suite which was superbly spacious and well equiped.
Walter was thorough, knowledgeable and articulate in his dealing with during the booking process and our stay itself.
We were picked up and dropped off at Salag Tiigi train station as promised and given helpful advice on local food and shuttle timetables.
Would not hesitate to reccomend Jawadene Suite and Breakfast or indeed to stay again myself in future.
If I were forced to offer one suggestion, it would be the availability of a bicycle(s) as the walk may be long for some (20mins?) and also easy to get lost.

Room Tip: look at the pictures online before choosing. Rooms all have different themes.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I were in transit to Cambodia and had about 15 hours lay over .We found Jawadene on the internet and made our booking. We followed the directions that were sent to us after we had made our booking, worked a treat with the taxi driver. Arrived at about 14:00 and met by Walter at the gate of the house.....Wow!!!! and Walter what a wonderful man and very helpful. As this is a B&B he explained the 'rules' of the house, which really are only respectful and common scene. We were show to our room which was clean cool and comfortable. We had a wonderful lunch which was supplied in about 20 minutes and a couple of beers then relaxed by the pool, Perfect. For dinner we took a short 10 minute walk to the shops and had a great dinner in the night markets and made our way back to the house. We were to be dropped off at the bus stop to catch our flight to Cambodia, however I stuffed up and Walter came to the rescue at 4:30 in the morning mind you and dropped us right outside the airport for a very minimal charge, what a life saver. We have been travelling for about 30 years and I can highly recommend "Jawadene Suites" B&B. Comfortable, friendly and safe. Enjoy, our thanks to Walter and the staff
jimali

Room Tip: 20 minutes from LCCT and KL International great place to just relax and do nothing
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

It was like being a guest in a beautiful mansion! walter was like a long lost friend welcoming you to his house. He picked me up from the train station (very short ride from airport). Room was very comfy with lots of little nice touches. Will definitely stay here again!!!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Kudat, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our group of four adults and one child stayed there one night between flights. We were greatly impressed welcoming air of this place. We came there about 23-00 pm, but got access to swimming pool and excellent supper. All the place is very quiet and extremely clean.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Mornington, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Absolutely beautiful house decorated so tastfully, it was a pleasure to stay there. Walter picked us up from the trainstation and a nicer host you couldn't meet, nothing was too hard even our late arrival and early departure the next morning. The room was as TripAdvisor posts and a bit more, just loved it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed here overnight enroute to Rangoon. I think what I appreciate most about Jawadene is the emphasis on detail. I was provided with *scrupulously detailed* directions in advance to reach the hotel, both by taxi and by the nearby ERL station (Salak Tinggi). I opted to walk from Salak Tinggi to enjoy the night air. The location, in a gated community, was very interesting, and I doubt you could find a safer place. The house is really lovely. You can tell immediately that great care has been taken to ensure a beautiful environment. As for payment, well the conditions are spelled out on the website in crystal clear fashion. One just has to read the text on the page.

Alas I could not use the pool due to water restrictions because of a drought, but it (and the hot tub) looked very inviting!

Walter, the owner, is an expat himself (at least I guess he is), and that eases the arrival procedure. I was greeted with cold juice (which I gulped down after my night walk). He is personable and pleasant. I can hardly believe the recent review which referred to him as unfriendly. He arranged my early morning taxi immediately, and had a pack breakfast ready for me since I left before the main breakfast time. The B&B has a left luggage facility (for a nominal charge) which was useful as I would be swinging back through KL just a couple of days later.

The only thing I'd point out is that the taxi driver for my colleagues (who also stayed at the Jawadene) got lost on the way here, despite the instructions. Print the directions in Malay, or (better) take the bus to Salak Tinggi where Walter will collect you.

In any case, this place really lives up to its motto - just relax. I would stay here again in a heartbeat, and I hope the drought ends so I can use the pool next time!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My unexpected overnight stopover in KL was very comfortable and charming. My host, Walter, was very friendly and helpful. I could walk to the little nearby shopping area and markets, about 15min, and had a great Tom Yum Soup for dinner at a local restaurant. My room was very clean, as was my bathroom. I stayed downstairs and the room was perhaps a little small, but I was travelling alone and it was totally fine. A stressful last minute need to find somewhere to stay in KL as my flight was delayed, turned into a somewhat pleasant, relaxing and easy stay. I would recommend to singles, couples, families looking for somewhere close to the airport. Walter dropped me the next day to the bus station for my trip back to the airport.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Been to Jawadene Suite and Breakfast? Share your experiences!