We stayed at the pyramid hotel in November for 2 nights and once again it was very good as we [and other family] have stayed there on short visits over the last 5 years. We new what to expect and were happy to see that the high standards are still being maintained. The room was quiet and clean and the air-con worked well. The breakfast was as good as ever and it is one of the best you will get anywhere in the world. The hotel is great for shopping and there are some good restaurants close by and everything is within easy walking. The staff were friendly and very efficient. We would certainly stay there again for short visits as it is a good hotel so we give it a good recommendation.
- Also Known As:
- Pyramid Tower Hotel At Sunway Lagoon Petaling Jaya
- Pyramid Tower Hotel At Sunway Lagoon
- Pyramid Hotel At Sunway Lagoon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre, the 4-star Pyramid Tower Hotel presents an alternative for discerning yet value-conscious business and leisure travelers. It offers 534 Superior rooms with contemporary style of furnishing, fitted with amenities and services including "Take-Out & Go" food and beverage service, a common lounge with iron and ironing board facilities, and ice and beverage vending machines on each guest floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Otel, AsiaRooms, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Pyramid Tower Hotel at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.