Situated about half an hour from the centre of the city, it cost us about RM$45 to catch a taxi to Kidzania.
We went with our daughters aged 7 & 9.
* Lots of fun activities for the children to do (independently from adults).
* Educational (in a fun way).
* Promoted independence and allow my daughters to mix with children from around the world (my eldest ended up making a new friend from Singapore)
* Reasonably priced.
* Children over 8 don't need to be accompanied by parents, meaning lots of time for mum and dad to visit the great shopping opportunities nearby. You can't go into the activities with the children anyway, so you just end up sitting around like a spare part :-)
* The idea of having a Kidzania currency worked very well and the kids quickly caught onto the idea of earning money.
* Photos are available for purchase at a reasonable price (RM$50 for 3 large photos).
*Good variety of jobs available.
* We went on a Wednesday and while there were about 5 school groups there, the place was still not crowded and there were not really any queues for any of the jobs.
* My girls commented that all of the staff were so friendly, which is admirable considering they're spending their who day around noisy, excited children. But their enthusiasm rubbed off onto the children!!!
* We were a little lost when we first got there...didn't know exactly what we were suppose to do and had to ask (staff we asked were very helpful though).
* Some of the jobs were not as good as they could've been...for example the Cadbury shop was a real let down compared to what it could've been with a bit of imagination.
It was our first time to a Kidzania and we went on the recommendation of a friend. It was a fantastic day for our children who didn't want to leave. We would definitely visit another Kidzania if the chance arose.
If you own or manage KidZania Kuala Lumpur, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.