This is a very good hotel, especially at these prices. The public areas are beautiful and luxurious. The room was decent. I think we were upgraded to a slightly larger room than our booked room because we got there late and they didn't have anything left that was non-smoking. The room was generally clean. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was huge. The room has a safe. The bathroom had some issues with mildew and cracked tiles. But generally, one of the better hotels we've stayed at in Malaysia. Other perks are the attached mall with tons of shops and eats, and other shopping, eating, and nightlife within walking distance. The pool was nice, though a little work in progress was going on. Breakfast was OK, not great. We got there about 45 minutes before the end of breakfast and they stopped replenishing some things.
- Also Known As:
- Sunway Hotel
- Sunway Resort Hotel And Spa
- Sunway Hotel Petaling Jaya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 35 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 25 minutes from the city centre, the 5-star Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa offers a collection of 441 well-appointed guestrooms. Within the amazing 800-acre “Resort-within-a-City” landmark are the Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa, an award-winning theme park, and an upscale mega shopping and entertainment mall. There are also a massive convention centre, a medical centre and educational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.