Stayed over the weekend to attend a wedding held in the same hotel. Overall service is satisfactory. Hotel premises is spacious and lush.
The Executive Deluxe room is also very spacious with air con unit that is insufficient to cool the room down especially on a warm/humid day. So we had to leave the air-con running the entire day for the entire room to be cooled down - a waste of electricity and really bad for the environment. Otherwise it's quite comfy and pleasant though not really sound proof so we are lucky to have quiet neighbours in our block of 10 rooms (5 each floor x 2 floors)
The swimming pool was mistaken for pond until we look closely to realise it. Due to the colour of the tiles used, the pool don't appear appealing and brownish in colour. To be fair the pool is quite large and they also have kids play pool. Also carry mozzy spray with you as there tend to be lots of mozzies during humid/raining period.
Food wise the quality and taste is just so-so, nothing fantastic. There are food outlets just outside along Persiaran Multimedia if you are driving. Otherwise would suggest taking the shuttle to KLCC for shopping and food then return just to chill and get away from the hustle bustle of the city. Putrajaya is nothing more than concrete, man made buildings. So its worth checking out during the evening for the pretty lights via the hotel shutttle service.
If you drive you can park the car right upfront / beside the block of rooms so it's really convenient unless it chucks down heavily than you can't get anywhere as it's unsheltered and gets flooded between the rooms and the hotel lobby/restaurants. Buggies / Vans available but gets busy when everyone wants to order the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape comes closer to home with a unique 5-star boutique tropical paradise located only 35 minutes from the centre of Kuala Lumpur, in the heart of Cyberjaya. Cyberview Resort & Spa promises a true Malaysian feel within its spacious grounds covered with lush greenery and fountains, ponds and waterfalls. The resort features 74 cozy rooms refurbished with four-poster beds and teak furniture of which 68 are chalets, two are two-bedroom suites and two are two-bedroom bungalows. We have new 38 Superior Chalets with contemporary concept to make the guests feel at home. There is also an exclusive honeymoon suite and a presidential suite, both with garden view Jacuzzi tubs. Besides the usual in-room amenities, 32" LCD screens which come with a DVD Player with cable television, in-room safe, private balcony, desk and living area as well as international direct-dial facilities, the resort also offers complimentary through out the resort. Being away from the city does not mean being deprived of culinary experiences. In fact, the restaurants offer a wide variety of choices. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the Verandah Restaurant. Italian Fusion cuisine is served at the Bistro Cascata, situated near the pool next to the cascading waterfall while Xing Zhu Chinese Restaurant offers authentic Chinese cuisine. For more relaxation there is the Karma Bar & Lounge, the resort’s hot night spot, represents a chic, modern and chill out lounge that is complemented by the serene natural surroundings. The very private "Oasis" Karaoke Lounge is ideal for a group who wants to sing their hearts out! For all those urbanites looking to get away from it all, the Sembunyi Spa offers the perfect reprieve. A 10,000 square-foot area is dedicated to a unique ASEAN theme spa offering Jamu therapy such as aromatic massages, herbal body and facial treatments. Separate male and female rooms are available for steam, sauna, hot Jacuzzi and ice-cold dips as well as a lap pool. Cyberview Resort & Spa is the ideal place for a family getaway, a romantic liaison and even corporate retreat. The Cindai Ballroom can seat 400 dinner guests and overlooks the gardens and swimming pool while the Keris Executive Boardroom is fitted with audiovisual systems for video conferencing and multimedia communications systems. If you are looking at a bigger capacity, Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC), which is located in the heart of Putrajaya, is just 15 minutes drive from the resort. The Perdana Hall can accommodate up to 2000 pax at one time.Recreation activities are the outdoor lawn, tennis court, basketball court (half court), mountain bikes and even fishing by the lake. There are also shuttle services to Putrajaya ERL Station - connecting guest to KL Sentral (downtown city center) and a shuttle stop to Alamanda Putrajaya shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Cyberview Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cyberview Lodge Resort And Spa
- Cyberview Hotel Cyberjaya
- Cyberview Hotel Putrajaya