Damai is a great place to spend the weekend. Specially the Holiday Inn beach in Damai, It has a great and long beach, very clean, have some rocks to sit and enjoying the waves of the sea. They provide the cannopi to enjoy the sea, The sea is quite, soothing and very pleasant to spend the evening time on the sandy beach. the hotel is great having natural beauty, with great food and its design where sea beach can be accessed. This hotel is an ultimate destination for relaxing in a Malaysian sea beach location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronting Damai Beach at the foot of Mount Santubong in Kuching, Malaysia, Damai Puri Resort & Spa spans 207 elegant guestrooms, and boasts a Spa Village, 600-capacity ballroom, exhaustive recreation facilities, and 2 restaurants and 3 bars. It also hosts numerous activities for kids, couples, leisure travelers, and big groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Otel so you can book your Damai Puri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Puri Hotel Kuching
- Damai Puri Resort And Spa
- Damai Puri Resort & Spa Kuching, Sarawak