This hotel was one of the nicest places I stayed in East Malaysia. The beach is clean and beautiful, the pool enormous. Other reviews have mentioned that the rooms were not clean, but I found the opposite to be the case: my room was spotless throughout my stay. The large grounds and hallways were also unusually spiffy. The only downside was that the resort seemed under-occupied, so only one of the restaurants was open. The food, especially breakfast, was decent, plentiful, and not too expensive (for hotel food). Overall, I feel like I got an amazing deal, and would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronting Damai Beach at the foot of Mount Santubong in Kuching, Malaysia, Damai Puri Resort & Spa spans 207 elegant guestrooms, and boasts a Spa Village, 600-capacity ballroom, exhaustive recreation facilities, tennis courts, and 5 gourmet restaurants. It also hosts numerous activities for kids, couples, leisure travelers, and big groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Damai Puri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Puri Resort And Spa
- Damai Puri Hotel Kuching
- Damai Puri Resort & Spa Kuching, Sarawak