This resort is nothing near 5 star. Do not be fooled by the photos on the website. The room that I stayed has a lot of ants crawling from outside of the room into the bathroom. There were a lot of flies when I went there and was told it was fly season so do not go in august. Breakfast was very bad. I honestly could not believe a 5 star resort serving this kind of breakfast. There isn't much choice. Just dun expect much from it. Some positive points - nice clean beach, adult and children pool, scuba diving, kayaking/canoeing, table tennis, etc. Some do require some rental fees. I won't recommend here unless I have no choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronting Damai Beach at the foot of Mount Santubong in Kuching, Malaysia, Damai Puri Resort & Spa spans 207 elegant guestrooms, and boasts a Spa Village, 600-capacity ballroom, exhaustive recreation facilities, tennis courts, and 5 gourmet restaurants. It also hosts numerous activities for kids, couples, leisure travelers, and big groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Damai Puri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Puri Hotel Kuching
- Damai Puri Resort And Spa
- Damai Puri Resort & Spa Kuching, Sarawak