....rather than paying guests!
We stayed for three nights during the Rainforest World Music Festival. It was the perfect choice of accommodation. Everyone at The Village House goes out of their way to be open and friendly and they are very service-oriented. We will certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden down a dusty track, just 100metres from the beach in the friendly village of Santubong, The Village House offers the tranquility and service that most travelers crave. The traditional Malay-style stilted rooms and the many chill out areas are decorated using local materials and Sarawakian handicrafts, and this together with the warm and friendly staff ensures that you too feel the welcoming hospitality for which Sarawak is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Village House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village House Hotel Kuching
- The Village House Kuching, Sarawak