After 3 nights in Mulu, this is were we stopped and spent 2 nights at their 'Rajah' room. The place is absolutely beautiful. Everything is tastefully done, each artifact in the room and around the property seems to be handpicked and placed here with a purpose. Someone took great pains in building, decorating and running this place. The service is impeccable and food is delectable! Our initial plan was to stay in Kuching city and be close to some of the places we needed to visit. Glad we decided to stay at the The Village house instead - which is about 45 minutes from the Airport. It is also only 45 minutes from Bako National park and 5 minutes from the Sarawak Cultural Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden down a dusty track, just 100metres from the beach in the friendly village of Santubong, The Village House offers the tranquility and service that most travelers crave. The traditional Malay-style stilted rooms and the many chill out areas are decorated using local materials and Sarawakian handicrafts, and this together with the warm and friendly staff ensures that you too feel the welcoming hospitality for which Sarawak is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Village House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village House Hotel Kuching
- The Village House Kuching, Sarawak