We loved our four night stay at Permai. Even though it was raining most of the time, we enjoyed the bliss of the rainforest and the sound of South China Sea waves. The staff are friendly and the cottage is homely The cafe is a good place to chill out and the internet access is mostly good. The buffet breakfast has a great selection and included fresh fruit. The resort is next door to the cultural village and food court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak