Our visit to the Permai Resort, staying in a Treehouse, was amazing. We really were high in the canopy, and could hear the South China Sea lapping on the rocks below. We were lucky enough to have a tropical storm on our first night, such a great atmosphere on the edge of the jungle. Food at the Rainforest Cafe was excellent, local food served in a modern style. Staff were eager to please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Permai Rainforest Resort is an eco-resort set in pristine Borneo rainforest located by the beach at the foot of mystical Mount Santubong, Sarawak. Carefully designed to minimize impact on the natural environment, it offers a unique rainforest experience and a variety of activities from dolphin watching to high ropes courses and guided kayaking tours. Just 40 minutes from the Kuching, its an ideal way to experience Borneo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and EasyToBook so you can book your Permai Rainforest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Permai Rainforest Hotel Kuching
- Permai Rainforest Resort Kuching, Sarawak