Stayed here recently with my family in the 3 bedrooms apartment. It is near the mall, cake shop (Secret Recipes) and convenience store (7-Eleven). A bit far to walk to the city centre or Waterfront. The apartment is furnished and complete with fridge, microwave, electric-stove, washing and dryer machine etc (including cutlery). Our room and hall have nice views of the Kuching town and you can see the river… The beds are big and nice but not comfy... all the rooms are clean…the staffs cleaned the rooms while we were out sightseeing… The front desk staffs were helpful... The minus points are the BREAKFAST… nothing much…we were served the watery porridge with not so delicious condiment, cereals, fruits, hard/rock bread and cakes... The muffins and fried rice/noodles were ok.. You have to come early for breakfast as they have limited space…The rooftop shallow pool has a nice view of Kuching Town and open til 9pm.
In conclusion, I like the apartment but I don’t like the Breakfast.
....Careful when you’re using the elevator/lift….
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and luxurious serviced residences within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, CityZen, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.