Stayed 3 nights in Nov in a 2 bedroom apt with my family. Overall it is comfortable with plenty space for the kids to move around. Breakfast provided is basic. Location wise is ok as the riverside and few shopping centres as well as Chinatown are within walking distance. We will come back again if a renovation is done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ariva Gateway is nestled in the heart of Sarawak's Golden Triangle. It is a well appointed twin tower complex integrating modern offices and luxurious serviced residences within the Central Business District. It is centrally located within a myriad of major shops, international restaurants and entertainment centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Ariva Gateway Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Kuching
- Somerset Gateway Hotel Kuching
- Ariva Gateway Kuching Sarawak