The hotel is nice & staffs is very polite and attentive. Room is large and comfortable. Got free WiFi also. My kids love the swimming pool. Breakfast is average nothing special but nice.
Parking is enough and free. It just 5mins drive to the Kuching Waterfront.
If I come to Kuching I will stayed here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within the central business and shopping district of Kuching,this business-class hotel offers well-appointed, spacious and comfortable Borneo-styled rooms for the discerning traveller. Banquet and Conference facilities able to accommodate up to 500 persons, Gala Dinner. Resort-feel Poolside to unwind after a long day at the Office or sightseeing in Kuching. International & Ethnic Sarawak Cuisine offered at the 24-hour Coffee House and In-Room Dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Grand Continental Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Continental Kuching
- Hotel Grand Continental Kuching Sarawak