I stayed at this hotel for 1 night. I checked in at 7pm and was given the room at 10th floor. Had a good view of Kuching city, well just a small part of the city as the hotel is located approximately 20 minutes walk from the Kuching Riverfront Hotel. The hotel is located approximately 15 minutes from the airport, without traffic.
There are a few restaurants across the main road and is approximately 5-10 minutes walk from the hotel. You can find mamak restaurants, mediterranean restaurants, secrets recipes, chinese restaurants and 7 eleven.
There is no spa at the hotel as they said it is under renovation.
Breakfast was decent with local and western cuisine.
The Super Deluxe room is spacious enough for 2 person, in fact can fit 4 person at a time but the toilet was small. Toilet has very basic toiletries with a bathtub.
Overall experience for 1 night - Satisfying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within the central business and shopping district of Kuching,this business-class hotel offers well-appointed, spacious and comfortable Borneo-styled rooms for the discerning traveller. Banquet and Conference facilities able to accommodate up to 500 persons, Gala Dinner. Resort-feel Poolside to unwind after a long day at the Office or sightseeing in Kuching. International & Ethnic Sarawak Cuisine offered at the 24-hour Coffee House and In-Room Dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Grand Continental Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Continental Kuching
- Hotel Grand Continental Kuching Sarawak