This place is for those who want to get out of the city for a relaxing time for reflection, rest and birding. Food is okay since you can't eat anywhere else at this private resort.Beautiful bungalows to admire, wild orchids, view of Kalimantan from this side of the border. I capture a price picture of honey sucker.. You may also visit a Bidayu Longhouse at the foothills for a taste of kampung life. Don't expect highly for a private resort which the general public can afford and quite a distance from Kucing. Come expecting nature to breathe a fresh prespective of life into your life. Better still, write your journal for a book you can share with you with others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden treasure in the heart of Borneo’s highland rainforest. Cleverly tucked away in the exotic highland rainforest of Borneo standing at the height of 1,000 meters above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border. Flushed within 5,000 acres of untouched greens, surrounded by the world’s oldest and 2nd largest tropical rainforest, Borneo Highlands Resort is surely a sanctuary to escape to. Unwind, renew, and rejuvenate with a careful selection of enjoyable retreats, tailored exclusively for you to take care of your inner self while we take care of the rest. Back to Nature, Back to Basics ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and EasyToBook so you can book your Borneo Highlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Highlands Hotel Kuching
- Borneo Highlands Resort Kuching, Sarawak