This resort and golf club is nestled in the mountains along the border with Kalimantan. I stayed there for 3 nights to hike around and do a little birding. I saw over 30 different species. Lovely looking golf course. Resort was in good shape and the staff were all terrific.
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Highlands Hotel Kuching
- Borneo Highlands Resort Kuching, Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden treasure in the heart of Borneo’s highland rainforest. Cleverly tucked away in the exotic highland rainforest of Borneo standing at the height of 1,000 meters above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border. Flushed within 5,000 acres of untouched greens, surrounded by the world’s oldest and 2nd largest tropical rainforest, Borneo Highlands Resort is surely a sanctuary to escape to. Unwind, renew, and rejuvenate with a careful selection of enjoyable retreats, tailored exclusively for you to take care of your inner self while we take care of the rest. Back to Nature, Back to Basics ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Priceline so you can book your Borneo Highlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.