We stayed at the Kuching Hilton for 6 nights as our base for seeing Sarawak. The hotel is probably the best in Kuching for location and comfort, and that's important because there is a lot to see and do in the area but the climate is tiring and one needs a peaceful, no fuss place to rest at the end of the day. Try to get a river view, it makes all the difference! The staff is outstanding..real, genuine service. We didn't care for the breakfast buffet, just not our style, but others seem to love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centres are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak