We really enjoyed our stay here. Hilton Kuching is an excellent hotel.
Arriving at Hilton Kuching:
We arrived by taxi at around 3pm. My Diamond status was recognised by the lobby staff and we were redirected to the Executive Lounge for a more personalised check-in. And then you first see the view from the lounge: wow!
My Diamond status meant we were upgraded to a very comfortable, river view room - almost a suite. And again the spectacular views made a difference.
The Executive Lounge staff and food/beverage offerings were great. Breakfast is a smaller affair but guests can try the downstairs buffet restaurant if they prefer. Evening drinks and canapés were excellent.
Restaurant - breakfast:
One morning we did try the buffet downstairs and were immensely impressed by the incredible variety.
We ordered this once. It's a tray service, of nice quality and quite good valve. Our room size meant there were tables and chairs enough to sit and eat comfortably.
Restaurants - general
The hotel has an impressive range of dining options. Six restaurants, room service and the Executive Lounge.
All hotel staff very extremely friendly and helpful, from the doorman to the pool attendant to the lounge staff. - a real asset to the hotel.
The riverside location is good. You just need to cross the road to go for nice walks along the river. There are good restaurants and even a small shopping centre within easy walking distance.
Leaving Hilton Kuching:
We had an early flight. Check-out was a breeze and the doorman quickly found a taxi for us.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Hilton Kuching Hotel
- Hilton International Kuching
- Kuching Hilton International
- Kuching Hilton
- Hilton Kuching Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Kuching is located in the heart of the charming city of Kuching, overlooking the tranquil Sarawak River. Kuching's landmark, the hotel commands the best view of the gently winding river and other captivating sights.20 minutes drive (11 km) from Kuching International Airport, whilst the commercial centre and city attractions such as the Main Bazaar, Kuching Waterfront and the Tua Pek Kong Temple are a mere walk away.Modern shopping centres are reachable on foot, as are classic old historical sites are nearby. The hotel makes the perfect base to explore Kuching! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hilton Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.