Look - My wife and I knew what we were getting ourselves into - peak holiday period in Asia - at what is a cheap and cheerful resort. The staff and management were fantastic - and a real credit to the facility. However, overall - the resort was a little tired, food options by day 3 were repetitive and the karaoke in the main bar/lounge made the whole evening drinks and night cap - a non-event. There was little to do our side the resort - so if you're looking for something to do at night time beside scrabble and uno - this is not the place you are looking for.
I would recommend getting a villa up on the hill away from the activity of the main building - where the pool is less crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Beach Resort & newer waterfront chalets (1993) with accommodations in ethnic-design longhouses & chalets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Damai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Beach Hotel Kuching
- Damai Beach Kuching
- Holiday Inn Kuching
- Damai Beach Resort Kuching, Sarawak