Me and my family had been staying at this resort many times over the years. A lot have changed since the last management which was under Holiday Inn management. Since then everything is deterioting from better to worse. I meant everything, from the bad condition of the room, the busy front desk service, the unfriendly housekeeping, the unmaintain pool, the lack of privacy, unhygienic towels, pillow case and bedsheet and even washroom, to the unsafe surrounding of falling coconuts and openess to non guest. The rooms were not carpeted as it is wooden flooring. And it is always dusty and sandy. During my stay I asked for the floor to be vacuum but the housekeeper ended up by sweeping the floor with a broom! The reason was to save energy and to stay green. The towels was not prepared when we entered the room and only ONE soap for one room. How the heck they expecting the guest to bath and to wash hand with only one small soap! There were many more dissapointing instances that I'm not going to comment. This is a worse resort and it is not encourage especially to the tourist!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-story Beach Resort & newer waterfront chalets (1993) with accommodations in ethnic-design longhouses & chalets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Damai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damai Beach Hotel Kuching
- Damai Beach Kuching
- Holiday Inn Kuching
- Damai Beach Resort Kuching, Sarawak