“great fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Semadang Kayak is the premier kayaking, bamboo rafting and adventure outfitter and service provider, operated at the Sarawak River (Semadang River) at the Heart of Borneo Rainforest in Kuching, Sarawak. With various package choices, we could take you on the kayaking and rafting trip of your life! This trip is a family friendly trip and suitable for beginners.
hellevoetsluis
12 attraction reviews
“great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had a great day with Semadang Kayak , it's like making a trip with friends, the 2 brothers are so friendly and funny, and they make stops t
hat others don't , you get to bodyraft etc. I highly recommend them.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Champaign, Illinois
“Such a great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Semadang Kayaking is awesome! I am a solo traveler and did their Kayaking Adventure my first day in Malaysia. It was a great way to start my trip. They are a family business and it shows in their hospitality! They were so welcoming and completely took care of me. The lunch was the best meal I had the whole time I was in Kuching I love that I didn't have to bring my camera and could rely on my guide to take the photos (or even myself when I borrowed his water-proof camera). They are truly professional. I've taken a lot of tours in SEA and Semadang Kayaking is the best!

Visited January 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Semadang kayak journey.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Have booked the kayaking adventure and we absolutely enjoyed every moment of it.
We have two incredibly professional and humorous guides that brought us downstream along the Sarawak river.
The river itself is clean and very unspoilt.
Mid point lunch was perfect for us. Not only was the home cooked meal delicious,lunch is being held in a rustic village setting thus enabling us to have a short stroll to digest after our meal.

There are a few attractions alongside the river that the guides brought us to as well to spice up whole adventure.The guides themselves are equipped with water proof cameras so we dont have to worry about not having pictures of ourselves kayaking.

All this is what we have been looking for in a kayaking package!

Thanks to Semadang Kayak!
Keep up the good work!

Visited January 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing! Must go.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Kudos Quinn, Jeffry & Lopez. They were everything you wish for a guide. The scenery was amazing. The whole river journey was calm & mysterious. An unforgettable experience.

Singapore, null, Singapore
“Excellent! Not to be missed when visiting Kuching :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

As what the other reviewers have mentioned, the Semadang Kayak team were Awesome! I went earlier this month with 2 other female colleagues and we took the combo adventure package (bamboo rafting followed by kayak).
The highlights were:
-Punctual pick-up service from accommodation
-Informative tour that made the trip so much more enriching
-Given an insight into the way of life of the locals
-Well planned out itinerary that is relaxing and really gives you time to enjoy the beauty of the river
-Delicious home-cooked lunch with traditional food which we have not tried else where
-Well equipped and prepared a worry free holiday - they prepared hot drinks for us after kayaking on the river through the cold rain, and even had an extra change of slippers for me when mine fell apart. They have got it all covered!
-Photo CD that was ready in minutes just when we reached the end point
-A family run business that treats you just like family :D

The list can go on but basically we all had a wonderful time with such caring crews that were so passionate about their job. It is a tour that I believe is friendly for all age groups and fitness levels. I don't see why you shouldn't dedicate a day in your itinerary to go rafting. It is a truly unforgettable experience that will make you crave for more! Worth your every dollar!

Bravo Semadang Kayak! Continue to keep up the GREAT work!

Visited December 2012