“The best traditional massage that I have ever experienced..” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 31 Activities in Kuching
More attraction details
Owner description: Foot & Body massage , SPA & yoga - Pamper yourself with a massage session in our hideaway for body, mind and soul.
“The best traditional massage that I have ever experienced..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I bought 2 hours traditional massage which included detox massage. Simply awesome and the best massage that I have ever had. Sophia is the best and very knowledgeable about human anatomy. I will definitely go back again. Lynne

Visited July 2014

Singapore
“Surprising find @ Kuching, recommended!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Tried the full body massage with the foot spa and the works, and we really love the ambiance and the service. Thumbs up - will be here again if we head to Kuching again.

Visited May 2014
Kuala Belait, Brunei Darussalam
4 attraction reviews
“I trained as a massage therapist and this was the best massage I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am pretty picky about my massages, and have had more than my fair share. Hands down this beats any massage I've had, including my previous best in Thailand. Full body massage was amazing. Fantastic pressure, technique and professionalism. The ambiance of the pace is also nice and hygienic. I'd come back to Kuching for a holiday just to visit Mirage again.

Visited June 2014
Northern California
6 attraction reviews
“A great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Had a 1 1/2 hr massage for 100 rm (about $31). Therapist was well trained and thorough. Quiet room, but heard faint sound of yoga classes in the background. Very friendly, enthusiastic staff. Location very busy with reservations apparently a must.

Note: to locate, face the front of the Hilton Kuching. Walk to your left (up the hill away from the river. Take first right at the top of the hill. Spa will be on your left, about 40 yds from corner.

Visited May 2014
Sydney
26 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The Mirage Spa was so good that I visited 3 times during my 5 night holiday in Kuching.
I am fussy about my massage and prefer deep tissue, very strong and effective therapy; and the therapists at Mirage did not disappoint.
At no stage during any of my massages did I need to give instructions because the therapists were skilled and well trained and knew what they were doing.
Lily was my favourite and knew exactly how to iron out my pains, knots and kinks and I wished that I could have brought her home with me!

The price is approximately RM1 for 1 minute...so it's incredibly good value. Apparently by local standards this is an expensive rate and the Mirage charges prices targetted to the clientele in the vicinity (many guests from the Hilton and Pullman); but for the convenience and quality of service, I didn't mind spending the extra ringgit.

Treatments I had were a 90 minute foot massage with Viviana and then returned for 2 x 2 hour body massages with Lily. Each time was blissful and I was very pleased with the service, surroundings and most of all, the massages.
The Mirage is easily found from the Hilton and Pullman and Harbour View Hotels.

Be advised that if you are walking there the access is difficult as the footpath opposite the entrance of the Mirage is fenced off. This means you will either have to climb over the fence and walk across the road to Mirage while avoiding traffic coming down the hill, or walk up the hill to the pedestrian crossing and down the opposite side of the road to the Mirage; sharing the road with the traffic. If you go, you'll see what I mean. Basically there is no footpath to Mirage's entrance and as a pedestrian you will need to be careful of the traffic.

Enjoy!