“great stuff” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 31 Activities in Kuching
More attraction details
Owner description: Foot & Body massage , SPA & yoga - Pamper yourself with a massage session in our hideaway for body, mind and soul.
Brisbane, Australia
10 attraction reviews
“great stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

finally I got a great massage in Borneo, this place has got staff that actually know what they are doing well trained clean and relaxing place thank and wish we knew about you guys earlier AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED

Visited January 2014

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderfully relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I am addicted to massages. I look for good massages whenever I travel, whether on business or holiday.

A business partner kindly booked me for a 2-hour massage at Mirage Spa, and I happily went along, expecting good service due to the good reviews.

I wasn't disappointed. I got a GREAT massage - my Indonesian masseuse (sadly I forgot to get her name as I slept throughout) was excellent from the word GO. It was as if she knew exactly which parts were aching or stressed, and she quietly went about what she does best, soothing away the knots and the aches.

The rooms are simple and clean, and comfortable.

It is obvious the owners take pride in running Mirage Spa as everyone of the staff, from the receptionist to the masseuse were so warm & friendly & professional. You can see that they are all well-trained.

The only issue I have is that some of their guests are too noisy. I was woken up from slumber by a few guests who came in talking and laughing loudly. Might be a good idea for the management to put a sign ( a BIG sign) requesting for respect for other guests, and to keep the noise level down.

Still, I had a wonderfully relaxing time. You can bet I'll be back the next time I'm in Kuching.

Visited January 2014
Singapore
17 attraction reviews
“Reasonable massage at reasonable prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Read about this on TA and started looking for it after asking the concierge of Pullman Kuching where I stayed - it is basically about 5mins walk downhill from the hotel - very convenient! Due to time constraints, I only tried the stress relieving back massage at MYR45 for 30mins - which was very reasonable compared to the hotel's. The masseur was quite skillful and they even used oil (normal oil though) for the 30mins which was quite nice. It looks really shabby from the outside as it seems to be on an odd location as it situated in the middle of the hill and a house on its own but the inside is really nice and most of all, clean. Try it!

Singapore
4 attraction reviews
“Great place! Can't wait to be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I've travelled to many places but Mirage is hands down the best massage place I've ever been to. It does look a bit dodgy outside the building but once you step in, it's like you're in a different world entirely. The massages were fantastic!! The masseuse used a knuckle-kneading technique that is new to me but works wonderfully for all those deep aches I wasn't aware I had. Only gripe I had about the place was that they didn't provide any underwear. Considering we had an oil massage, I would have thought they would provide one. This aside, I would go back anytime. This place is a must visit! Easy to say, this was the highlight of my Kuching trip :)

3 attraction reviews
“It can never get better!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is a must visit place in Kuching. Its one of the best massage experience and guess the therapist have magic fingers. Me and my girl friend booked a 90 min traditional massage session for RM90. The therapist were wonderful and it made us visit the place the next day again with additional scrub. To our surprise day 2 therapist were even better.