“Great svc at reasonable prices =)” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 31 Activities in Kuching
More attraction details
Owner description: Foot & Body massage , SPA & yoga - Pamper yourself with a massage session in our hideaway for body, mind and soul.
Singapore, Singapore
“Great svc at reasonable prices =)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Totally a great place to relieve the tension inside you! Prices are affordable and staff are friendly. There was no pressure from them in egging customers to get their packages/treatments. One exceptional staff was Mary who had excellent massaging skills. Do support her.

The downside of it is that it might not be very accessible if visitors do not have their own vehicle. In addition, they do not have a website of their own (except a facebook page) where no price list can be found.

Comes highly recommended.

Jonathan, Singapore

Visited July 2012

Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Spa?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

After reading the review at Tripadvisor, my husband and I decided to try the spa package at Mirage. I tried various means to check out their spa menu, nothing is available. Upon arrival in Kuching, I managed to call and book for ourselves a 3hr romantic couple spa (I cant remember the exact time).

We were ushered to a nice cozy area where our feet were being cleaned and subsequently ushered into a room where we had a body scrub and wrap. We were then brought to separate room where we had our individual hydro-bath and to my dismay, this was located just outside the toilets.

When we begin our massage, I am happy to share that the masseurs were pretty good with their hands except they remained oblivious to the screeching sounds from the stools that they sat on.

I would recommend Mirage for 60mins or even 90mins massage and it is still not ready to offer a complete spa package as the amenities and environment is just not conducive.

Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Great place and affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Not only the place has a good relaxing feel, it was also the cheapest of all the massage places we have visited in kuching. We were checking out the different places in kuching for a foot massage (after all the walking, it was much needed for our tired foot) and this one turned out to be the nicest and the cheapest. If you want a nice relaxing environment for a foot massage (they also offer plenty of other spa treatments), don't think twice, avoid the dodgy looking places and go for this one.

Visited May 2012
3 attraction reviews
“A hidden gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Location is excellent and rooms are clean and quiet.
Staff were a little laid back, but I guess it's expected since It's Kuching.
Massage was very good, I slept like a baby! I liked that they didn't use too much oil. Lady giving the massage only spoke when necessary and wasn't chatty, which I totally appreciated.
The spa offered a range of homemade goats milk soaps which used local ingredients. These made really great gifts for friends and family.

Singapore, Singapore
“A gem of a spa on the hilltop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Booked a 1.5 hour massage at the Mirage Spa for my 2 friends and myself. I specifically wanted a Kuching traditional massage with a twist of international touch....and it did not disappoint at all!
The spa is in a perfect location just a few mins walk from the Pullman Hotel and walking distance from most hotels in Kuching city...very cozy ambience and polite & pleasant staff. The masseuse are very professional and skilled. The one i had was a tough lady!
She gave me an unforgivable rubdown but I knew i had to bear with it because i needed to get the toxins and knots out of my system. Before you stop reading, fret not....they cater the massage strength to what you like. My friend preferred a light soothing relaxing massage and that's what she got!
The massage technique is a cross between traditional indonesian and chinese tui-na but with more rapid and longer strokes.

Definitely an authentic kuching experience with excellent service! A must-visit when you're in Kuching next to the Orang Utans!

PS: We had a tight schedule but if we weren't in a rush I would have loved to try the 3 hour spa package to really have a full body relaxation session. Well, I guess I'm just going to have to make a trip to Kuching again!

Visited May 2012