“Dodgy” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 350 Restaurants in Kuching
Cuisines: Philippine
Good for: Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night
Description: - Breakfast serving 6:30 - 10:30am (Tue - Thu) - Lunch serving 11:00am - 2:00pm (Fri - Sun) - Dinner 6:00 - 11:30pm (Everyday) - Authentic filippino food - Cosy with just 12 tables with family concept - Plays collection of oldies - Dine & drink - Place to eat & relax - Ideal place for business or pleasure
“Dodgy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

I like philippino food, I've spent a few months there. This didn't seem to bear any relation to what I've previously experienced. I've been to this restaurant twice and both times it was disappointing. The last time I ordered a spiced mince pork dish which I liked a lot in the phillipines, they obviously didn't have any minced pork so just brought me a plate of fatty cubes of pork. I didn't eat it and they didn't ask me why. The first time I went I had pork ribs, which were very nice, but I got 3 very small ribs for the price of a main course, I left still feeling hungry.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Vienna, Austria
“Very nice people + Great food for little money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Go there if you are staying in Kuching, you will not regret it! Best food we've had in Asia so far... Ask for the smoothie to take away, it was great!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kuching, Malaysia
“Great food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Love this restaurant. Both food and service are good...if you like pork....This is the place to go...Their pork knuckle is delicious. juicy pork burgers (though the burger is small, just enough for a snack :p)...Pansit Beehoon - Filipino noddles YUMMY!!!

Weekends it does get really packed and service is a little on the slow side.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Best Filipino Restaurant Abroad!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I brought out some local guys here and since I was Filipino they decided to bring me to a Filipino restaurant here in Kuching! I must say, I was impressed at the quality of the food. The spring roll (lumping shanghai) was so tasty, the Pinakbet, just the right amount of saltiness and the Kilawen (raw fish in vinegar) just right. It is a quaint place run by a husband and wife (wife is Filipina) with the children helping out. They were very friendly and made sure we were comfortable.

This is the kind of place that will you make you proud of the Filipino cuisine. Whether you are a first timer to our food or are familiar with it, this is a place I will recommend!

Kuching, Malaysia
“Only Philipino restaurant I know in Kuching”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

I like the crispy Pata pork leg) but you can only order a whole one, no smaller portion. Therefore, make sure you bring some company with you.

Their eggplant dish is good as well. Go there in casual outfit as it is not air- conditioned.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere