Only downside is the location, but taxis are cheap enough that it doesn't really matter. We wished we'd planned to stay longer.
The house, pool, bar area and rooms (ours in the main house) are lovely. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The food was great.
We want to go back to Kuching just to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Basaga Holiday Residences Hotel Kuching
- Basaga Holiday Residences Hotel
- Basaga Holiday Residences Kuching, Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Basaga! Basaga is located in Kuching, the capital city of Sarawak in Malaysia on the island of Borneo, an island long known for its rich history, culture and eco-tourism. Our property is a truly unique hotel and travel accommodation concept with a great environment and almost resort-like relaxing atmosphere, unlike any that is currently available in the urban Kuching area. Nestled in a secluded, well wooded private property just a mere 7-minute drive away from the City center, Basaga features an exclusive number of 33 well-appointed rooms with full in-room amenities, an annex which houses a private dormitory and leisure facilities contained on the property grounds for our guests' convenience. Basaga's innovative room products and range of services can accommodate the varying needs of tourists and travelers, offering good service, private seclusion with great value for money. It’s more than just a hotel - it’s your residence while in Sarawak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Basaga Holiday Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.