Tune is right across the road from the Hilton and is in the BEST LOCATION in town.
15m up the hill is The Tribal Stove restaurant, and 50m down the hill is the heart of the Waterfront tourist area. There are also 3 massage places within 30m.
The rooms are very small and basic. No tea/coffee making facilities.No minifridge. Cheap TV with few channels.Wifi for one user per room only which is not good for 2 people with smart phones.Showers are great. Breakfast is the lobby is mediocre.
The front tour desk offers very competitive priced tours and also staying at the Tune gave us a 50% discount on a 1.5hr Sarawak River cruise.
So it really saves a lot of money for dining out and shopping.
Dont miss Top Spot seafood hawker restauarant about 300m away..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels branded select-service hotels.The Waterfront Kuching hotel features 135 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching Sarawak