I stayed here for 2 nights. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you're in budget.You can add on air-conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi and towels & soap if required. No wardrobes, just and extendable hanger. Parking is also a huge problem in that area if you're driving. It's located in a strategic area, within walking distance to Kuching Waterfront and the famous Top Spot seafood. There's also a 7 Eleven and a reasonably priced souvenir shop along the same road. Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the service for the price I paid.
Go for this hotel.
> Nice room
> Bed is very comfortable.!
> Bathroom is superb.
Overall,nice budget hotel to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get a 5-star sleeping experience at a 1-star price with Tune Hotels branded select-service hotels.The Waterfront Kuching hotel features 135 private rooms with en-suite bathrooms. We believe in letting our guests know exactly what you pay for, and offer the capability to design your stay via reasonably priced pay-as-you-use add-ons. The prices quoted are inclusive of the room price, applicable fees and prevailing taxes only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com Waterfront Kuching Hotel Kuching
- Tune Hotel Waterfront Kuching Sarawak